Ferrari 500 ----- F2 & Formula Libre ----------------------------------- version 20240608/9


 1951 version. Used in Formula 2 that year.

The original version, as found on Race department, represents the years '52 and '53.

The original version had only 10mm of front suspension travel and zero near infinite roll stiffness at the rear, and a few other things besides. (Doh! made a bad typo there)

I communicated this to the team, and unless they are as bad at communicating as I am, they seemed to shrug off those fatal flaws as unimportant. (a bit of both I suspect)

Again with the baked in AO, which belongs in the '00's, the skins don't quite work, you can see the previous exhaust shadow above.


[DOWNLOAD]  1951 F2

version 20240629: Moveable Screen, missing tyre files, and instruments.


[DOWNLOAD] Formula Libre




8 comments:

  1. Compared to the , the FFB is wild ! Physical car. Could it be possible to access lower pressure for the tires (they heat). And a visual bug is when on a race, at a certain distance, the car disapear and only the driver is left. Thanks, I go back to the wheel to enjoy the Formula Libre...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyre fixed in update. High poly car without LODs, something I may look into, but no promises.

      Delete
  2. * Compared to the 125

    ReplyDelete
  3. HSS thinks theyre gods of modding who can do no wrong, so they may simply be ignoring you
    They approached me about turning my personal vintage Formula Ford into a scanned mod and then had the balls to tell me ot wpuld be LOTS of money. They were the ones who brought the offer of making, not me, and then were gonna add it to their paid mods, so I've written them off as a team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they also said they would not only charge me(an amount that equalled half the value of the car) due to it supposedly having IP value in the future(doubt it), the leader of HSS also me he would require me to let him drive my car. Hard no.

      Delete
  4. Daniel is a bit of a megalomaniac... that's my opinion. Got a lot of... imagination, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a command to flip the screen from the 500 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be in Setup. Only in the F2 at the moment.

      Delete